Please consider carefully if your problem is urgent and cannot wait as we are entering an unprecedented period of demand on the whole NHS.
The following actions have been implemented by the North Hampshire Primary Care Team:
- This surgery is now operating on a triage only system.
- The Clinician will contact you remotely by phone or by video consult. They will advise you if and where you need to be seen.
- If you are a dispensing patient at the practice, please continue to attend the practice to pick up your medication.
- For all non-dispensing patients, please pick up your medication from your chosen pharmacy, you will no longer be able to pick up prescriptions from the practice.
With your support we hope to deliver the safest possible service during this turbulent period. We remain committed to the health and well-being of our population and thank you for your support.
- Anyone with a new continuous cough OR fever (>37.8 must self- isolate) for 7 days (this includes children)
- Anyone with these symptoms that is WELL can self- isolate
- Anyone with symptoms that is UNWELL should go to 111 online for advice they must NOT go to the GP. 111 will assess and advise.
Visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus-covid-19 for further information about Coronavirus and actions regarding self-isolation